Brushed By Digital

Brushed By Digital
Click above to visit my Digital Art & Photography Blog

Sunday, July 26, 2009

A Perfect Friendship

I never really believed that friendships/relationships could be formed online ... how could they, without actually seeing and or touching each other - Jennie changed all of that for me ... she is one of the sweetest, most giving people I have ever met. She is constantly there for me and has become a lovely part of my life ... at the moment she is in a very difficult place ... life is being hard on her and because I cannot be there to help, I made this page just to let her know that I am there for her and that I care and always will ... love you Jen and I am thinking of you xx

I Used MagicalReality's kit "By The Lily Pond" for this page.

Click on the picture for a special treat ... Jennie sent me this link some time ago !!!

1 comment:

Jensters said...

Happy tears this time Lisa...lol...your words have really touched me....and what a great friendship we make hey....i shall cherish this page....yr link brought back some memories xx A good start to this week hopefully xx