Brushed By Digital

Brushed By Digital
Click above to visit my Digital Art & Photography Blog

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ships Passing


This is my last page for the year ... WOW 2010 is nearly here. Where did 2009 go !!

I want to wish all of you a wonderful New Year
and may next year hold many special moments for you.

Take care and most of all stay safe and be happy - hugs Lisa
This is a page I made for myself some time ago ...
I have totally fallen in love with digital art and I have always loved magic.

MAGICAL REALITY DESIGNS ****SEA OF DREAMS 2****

2 comments:

Belle15 said...

What gorgeous pages! Where do you get all of the wonderful subjects?
Wishing you a happy, healthy, prosperous and creative New Year! Hugs ;-D

Bente said...

Beatiful page again :)
Happy new year to you to.
Hugs.