Brushed By Digital

Brushed By Digital
Click above to visit my Digital Art & Photography Blog

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Heritage Challenge - May 2010

THE GIRLS


I had a great holiday. I missed you all heaps but I really needed a
break ... It sure did me good, I feel great now !!

For a little variety, I have agreed to host a monthly challenge at
Creative Victorian Designs ... kind of exciting hey ??

My first months challenge is HERITAGE ... theme The Girls.
(I decided I may as well challenge myself too as this isn't my usual style of digi-scrapping.)


This is the free posting gift you will get for participating in the challenge ... as long as you post your page during the month of May this is yours ... made using Creative Victorian Designs
latest kit .... Summer Delight

The challenge is HERE if you want to come and play

2 comments:

Jensters said...

So glad you back Lisa, missed you very much....hosting a challenge now then hey....your be great at that....its great you have recharged your batteries you needed the break its seems ages but thanks for the email! BTW i have sent you a little something in the post.

I going on Holiday this coming Saturday and cant wait xx

CAROLYN SAXBY said...

Lovely blog :o)