Brushed By Digital

Brushed By Digital
Click above to visit my Digital Art & Photography Blog

Saturday, December 18, 2010

You've Got A Friend

High Four Designs ... Cozy Mice Home
The mouse and the gift are from her
Painted Christmas kit.
Talk about BUSY ... there is just so much going on in my
life at the moment -  I am really missing my scrapping but
there just hasn't been any time for it.

I wanted to make a page as a reminder that not everybody has
a wonderful loving Christmas ... please remember to do what you
can to make their christmas a little bit special too.
thanks as always for looking ... Lisa

11 comments:

Jensters said...

Oh Lisa im such a big softie this layout has brought a tear to my eye...so thoughtful xx

Lys said...

you're right, somewhere people, and children won't have a happy christmas, you had a beautiful thought doing this page for them ... and like you I hope they will have, however, a little piece of love ...

Jensters said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS MY GOOD FRIEND LISA X

DIAN said...

A thoughtful page - thankyou.

Hopefully we will keep others in our thoughts throughout the year.

fabriquefantastique said...

Your blog has a lot of interesting images...well done

Anonymous said...

Jennie sent me here...Amazing digital pages. I am sure this year more than ever many youngsters did not have a wonderful Christmas. Thanks you for reminding us to think about how lucky we are. xox Corrine

Sharne Gregory said...

A thought provoking layout! I have taken in a young man who has just been made homeless. We have got quite a few problems to help sort out for him.

Belle15 said...

Beautiful and touching page. I wanted to stop by and wish you and your family a Happy New Year!

Lys said...

I wish you a happy new year, may all your dreams come true and may God keep you and your family safe.

I hope everything is all right, I heard about floods in Australia ...

Jensters said...

Lisa you have emails from me...about the floods and hoping you and your family are well and safe xx

MagicalReality Designs said...

Hey sweetie, please let me know that you are ok..I am worried with all that is hapening there! Please email me if you can..Thank you! I am thinking and praying!
Love ya!
HUGS!